Buy from BB AppWorld with XL Axiata Credit
From Handset (OS6 and above)
- Open BlackBerry AppWorld from your homescreen.
- Select 'My Account' from the menu just below the featured apps slider.
- Choose 'Payment Options'. Wait and let the app download your account details. You may need to re-enter your password, just to make sure it's really you messing with your own account.
- Choose your operator (mine's XL Axiata). Tap on 'Finish' or 'Next', it depends.
- Happy Shopping! (The currency should already be in IDR. If not, don't worry, during the checkout, the application will convert the price for you.)
From AppWorld Web Store (Desktop Browser)
- Install BlackBerry AppWorld WebStore Plug-In here, and restart your browser once it's done installing.
- Get to the App World web store. Find 'sign-in', and log in with your BlackBerry ID.
- You should see 'My Payment Options' in the top-right corner of the page.
- Pick your operator in 'Change Payment Option To' box.
- Click Next and follow the steps.
- Happy Shopping!
Oh, just for a reminder. This method is only available for GSM-based handsets. For CDMA-based handsets like the 9930 Montana (the one that I started using yesterday) or 9850 or 9360, this option won't be available, until a CDMA telco operator decide to take the same step.
I know this news has been in the net for a while, but... maybe there are those who don't know about this stuff, and I should write about it nevertheless. Anyway, happy trying and thanks for reading, Guys! :D