Background Changed...

Well, my second post today...

I've just changed the background for my blog. I know the Photoshop cut is very very rough, but for now... I guess I'll just have to make do with that. There are so many characters I've inputted into the poster, taking from many other characters such as Fate/Stay Night, Xenosaga series, Ar Tonelico, and various other independent artworks.

The background, like the previous one, is intended to be the cover for my project. The current one is for Project Apocalypse: The Second Voyage, which is the sequel to both the first part and the Alternation. I take the appearance of the characters based on the artworks I've found.

Well, I guess that's all for now. I'll post more when I have something to post. Got to keep this blog alive...
Credits to Original Creator of the Artworks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOLT! 4G Mobile Wi-Fi Review

Which WinRAR Compression Do You Need? [GUIDE]

Logitech mk240 Mouse Combo Review