Moving On...

Today, or a few minutes ago... I got an info from my friend (my cousin, actually...) about creating a free website easily. He also asked me if I wanted to help him maintaining the site. Well, I personally thought that it would be a good chance to finally learn about something in the holiday, something which won't stress you out (there's absolutely no test about this in my school, so I can stop whenever I want to)

I thought I'm going to give it a try, and possibly turning my attention to the new site. I won't be abandoning this blog, though. I'll try to update it, but I guess it's merely about ideas and other informations. I'll be moving my projects there. If you want to give it a try, you can go to Google Sites to try it out yourself. All you need is only a Google Account and you're ready to go. I'm still trying to tamper with it and perhaps I'm going to give a review later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOLT! 4G Mobile Wi-Fi Review

Which WinRAR Compression Do You Need? [GUIDE]

Smartfren M2Y 4G Mi-Fi: A Pebble That Connects To The World