Just Finished...

You know, I've already made a blog on Windows Live, but somehow I don't like the interface. I don't know, I just don't like it... Indeed it has an independent desktop editor program, but I just don't like it. I prefer Blogger more, so that's why I'm using it!

Anyway, I've been learning Photoshop all by myself for quite a while (or no... if learning from various forums isn't counted as self-learning), and I've taken an interest in coloring pics. My classmate has recently requested me to color his pic. Well, since I need refreshments from these ridiculous tests of madness, I guessed that receiving the offer wouldn't hurt.

Surprisingly, I've finished it in just two days! (I've just done it this morning...) I know it's a little bit blurry and messy, but I guess that's understandable, since I'm a mere beginner...




Before the Coloring Process
After the Coloring Process




















I only separated some parts of the picture into several layers, such as the pants, the hoodie, the hair, and the rainfall, and filled it with different colors. If you ask about the lighting effect, it's merely gradient colors, and somehow I managed to get it right. At first, the rainfall looked like shooting stars, even though I had colored them aqua blue... but heck, at that time, I had just found a lightning brush set, so I did some trial-and-error and Bingo! It looks a little more like raining, right?

Feel free to drop by and put in some comments! I'm an amateur myself, so I certainly won't know what's wrong with my works... (=.=')

Oh by the way, the original illustrator of the picture is Albert Theodore Pranoto, my classmate in XI-IA2, St. Louis 1, a Catholic Senior High School in Surabaya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOLT! 4G Mobile Wi-Fi Review

Which WinRAR Compression Do You Need? [GUIDE]

Smartfren M2Y 4G Mi-Fi: A Pebble That Connects To The World