Excuse Me for Layout Change


Hi everyone.

If you're a regular here, then you should notice that there's a small design change in my blog. Yes, my application for AdSense has just been accepted. I've been trying to register for the service for years, but finally, it was accepted a few weeks ago. I too didn't notice the change until I got an email from Google.

Anyway, right now I'm still focusing on fixing the layouts of my blog, putting even further aside posting new articles. My finals are done, and there are only 2 projects that I have to finish before the end of the month. Until then, I might not post anything.

Thanks for your support, Guys! I hope I could meet you again :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOLT! 4G Mobile Wi-Fi Review

Which WinRAR Compression Do You Need? [GUIDE]

Logitech mk240 Mouse Combo Review