Apple Released iPhone5, Redesigned iPod Touch, iPod Nano, and More Colors for the Shuffle!



It's been a week since I posted my last post (right, 7 days... not more, not less) and I was so darn busy at the moment, with all those programming C++ stuffs, with studios, CSS-styling (they're kind of confusing), HTML editing with Dreamweaver magic, etc. but today I'm going to make up for it, though. I've got things to post right now, and I'm going to post it separately.

Yeah, Apple has released the new iPhone, iPod Nano, iPod Touch, and iPod Shuffle. The last isn't quite new since there are only more colors... I'm going to post it separately, so you don't have to scroll. Once the posts are done, I'm going to put them up here, for easy access :)

Please take a moment. Since I'm in Indonesia, I'll have to do a research. Those babies most likely won't make it here until next year thanks to the Bureaucracy....

Update: iPhone5 Coverage Updated. Hit the Image for More Info :D
Update2: iPod Touch, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffle Added.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOLT! 4G Mobile Wi-Fi Review

Which WinRAR Compression Do You Need? [GUIDE]

Logitech mk240 Mouse Combo Review