Eitueitu.com

Well, I've just bought a domain yesterday (roughly it costed 19.95U$/year). Honestly, that was the first time I've ever bought a domain, and I'm pretty satisfied by it. The support teams are pretty cooperative (although sometimes rather slow in responding to my chat), and very helpful. Thanks to them, I could make a purchase.






The domain that I registered was www.eitueitu.com. It's a website dedicated to my class (XII-Science2), and it's currently under construction by some designers in my class (some of them are listed here in my Channels). Well, let's hope it's going to be up soon!

I've got so many questions about this... and I think I'll give those support teams some serious blow :p

Oh, and please give us a visit when it's up, ok?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOLT! 4G Mobile Wi-Fi Review

Which WinRAR Compression Do You Need? [GUIDE]

Logitech mk240 Mouse Combo Review