I'm Back...

Yea, it's really been for a long time since my last post, which was last year in December. I've been really busy with my school... With many assignments flooding, and tests... they really drive me crazy!

Anyway, I know that this blog still exists and perhaps I'll try to update it as frequently as possible. No promise, though... I'm currently in holiday, for Easter and the National Examination in my country. It's Heaven for us Tenth and Eleventh grader, but hell for the Twelfth grader...

Anyway, I wish you luck for all our seniors taking the examination!


Image Courtesy of my friend, Jesslyn. Please do visit her deviantart page printed on the image to support her!
^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOLT! 4G Mobile Wi-Fi Review

Which WinRAR Compression Do You Need? [GUIDE]

Logitech mk240 Mouse Combo Review