Spare Time

In my school, we got one day off after two consecutive days of torture (aka Final Test). And, since Science-based subjects have all gone away, it now feels like Heaven. Well, it really feels good...

In my spare time, I either play PC games or just write some stories. Well, I've done 3 stories so far but they seem really, really cliche... Well, that's understandable since I sometimes put the wrong event at the wrong section... I've asked someone to review my story, and his comments were pretty acceptable... but he stopped midway. Dang... but at least I know for a bit what I did wrong. Well, I just have to think of another plot once again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOLT! 4G Mobile Wi-Fi Review

Which WinRAR Compression Do You Need? [GUIDE]

Smartfren M2Y 4G Mi-Fi: A Pebble That Connects To The World