The Revival of Artemis

I don't know why I did this, but I somehow had an urge to revive my good ol' Nokia 5800 XpressMusic. It's blue-colored and I like its pretty design with blue lining covering its sides, like a sapphire. Although the touchscreen is kind of old (still resistive, which needs a physical pressure to activate a command), I still like it for some reason I don't even know why. To your information, I had been using it for around a year before I decided to buy a Galaxy S.


So I started recovering it from my storage and found it still boxed inside. It's dusty, so I had to wipe it with a cloth. At first, I was kind of worried since I couldn't turn it on. I tried to charge it but it wouldn't charge. Heh, I finally figured out that the problem was caused by a broken jack...

Anyway, everything goes smoothly and I did a master reset to wipe every data I left behind, and restored its optimum performance. At first, I kind of feel... hard to operate the device, since I've been using capacitive for a while, but I don't think that a little pressure will make a difference that big. Alright, today I'll begin to update all the software, and perhaps fill it with additional maps. I'll use its GPS which is much more trustworthy than my SGS. Ovi Maps' quality is almost equal to Google Maps in my opinion... I'll also need its hi-fi quality stereo speakers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOLT! 4G Mobile Wi-Fi Review

Which WinRAR Compression Do You Need? [GUIDE]

Smartfren M2Y 4G Mi-Fi: A Pebble That Connects To The World